100 Reasons To Panic About Having A Baby
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Like a paper version of your funniest friend, this pocket-sized volume provides new and expectant parents an honest look at what's actually on the way, while also offering commonsense reassurance that it's going to turn out okay. Probably. Maybe. Definitely.
- Offers a one-two punch of plain facts and belly laughs.
- A funny baby shower gift for the certifiably knocked up!
- Jacketed hardcover; 3.75 x 5 inches; 112 pages; 2013 Print Regional Design Award Winner
- Written by Knock Knock and illustrated by Gemma Correll